1. Create An Irresistible Offer
Your success with advertising on Facebook lies within your offer. Put together an irresistible offer that people can’t say no to.
2. Know Your Audience
This is the make it or break it step….you NEED to know your audience. If you don’t know who you’re selling to you’re as good as a fish with no water.
Because it will be very difficult to push your advertising to the right people.
3. Create a Funnel
A sales funnel captures the interest of your audience and guides them through the process until they’re ready to buy.
4. Create A Winning Ad With Copywriting
This isn’t the…look over your classmate’s shoulder, pass the note under the table type copy. We’re talking ad copy and it’s about knowing what to say…and what not to say when creating your Facebook ad.
5. Budget The Smart Way
Many business owners fail at this stage because they guess. Don’t fall into the dark hole of irresponsible money management…budget the smart way!
6. Track & Analyze Your Ads w/ Facebook Pixels
There are many different online tools that you can use to track data on your ads. The simplest way to do this is to set up a Facebook pixel.
7. Retarget Existing and Future Customers
Did you know…only 2% of people buy on their initial visit to a store? Utilizing re-targeting strategies will allow you to reach the other 98% that did not buy.